View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThatOldGuy
Officer

re: New Monthly Giveaways

Hello everyone! 

We have put together two monthly giveaways!! The Money Jar and A 50/50 raffle. Also, we are going to try and do a Five round giveaway every three months or so.

The Money Jar!!

A virtual Jar that gets filled with.....MONEY!! bet you didnt see that coming!

The Money jar gets filled with the gold that you put in it throughout the month. At the end of the month everyone that put money into the jar gets a chance to win 100% of whatever is in the jar. No ticket prices and the payout is limitless.

The rules are simple: if you put money into the jar, you get a chance to win whats in the jar at the end of the month.

To put money into the Jar Mail @ThatOldGuy with the topic of "Money Jar" and attach the amount of gold you want to put in.

I will update the Money Jar totals in the Guild home page notes.

The 50/50 Raffle

This is pretty much the same as the Money Jar, except the ticket prices are 500 gold a piece and the more tickets you have the higher the chances of wining.

the guild takes 50% of the winnings. What greedy basterds you say!? Well kinda, This raffle helps pay for the big five round raffle we want to do on a three month bases.

We dont make donations mandatory like some of the big trade guilds. And were not going to ask you for stuff, just so we can turn it around and give it back to you. The 50/50 Raffle is a way you can help the guild and make some money at the same time.

To get into the 50/50 Raffle Mail @ThatOldGuy with the topic of "50/50" and attach the amount of gold for how many tickets you want. 500g a piece.

Same with the Money Jar, i will post the 50/50 totals in the guild home page.

Good luck, and we thank you for your support.

oh ya, @ThatOldGuy (me) cant win shit here!! 

Tailger
Officer

re: New Monthly Giveaways

Thank you @Thatoldguy for running this!  If you need any help with this, holler my way.

Work has been giving me more stuff than I can do lately so I'll do what I can but my innovative spirit has been a little withdrawn lately.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Order Of Madness Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: