View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tailger
Officer

re: Cyrodiil Underground Fight Club - Looking for help

This is aimed more at roleplayers, but anyone who is willing to play by the rules is welcome to have some fun.  I am quite active in the ESO roleplay community and am trying to launch a Cyrodiil Underground Fight Club.

The main thread is on teso-rp here. Check it out, take a peek at the rules and let me know what you think.  If anyone wants to come I can duplicate the fight club meetup times and dates on these forums here.

I could use some help tho, I am looking for people who are willing to run as event coordinators for each faction.  If you would be willing to level a character to at least level 10 and run that factions' group with me it would be greatly appreciated. I could even take over another faction other than the pact so you can bring your pact character to the sparring match.

The responsibilities of an event coordinator are:

• Be in voice communication with me and the other faction coordinator via teamspeak or C3.  You do not need a mic but it is recommended, you just need to be able to listen since cross faction coordination will be happening over voice.  If you do not have a mic you can always /tell @Tailger and I will be happy to speak on your behalf.
  • Form the group for your faction.  Each fight meetup will have everyone group up outside of Cyrodiil.  For example, a posting of a meetup will say something like "For Ebonheart, meet in front of the water fountain in the marketplace in Davon's Watch at
  • Talk with the group and ask anyone who is along if they are coming to spectate or fight.  Note anyone coming to spectate so you do not put them in your post order.
  • After five minutes after the start time, the group will queue for an undisclosed cyrodiil Campain. We will decide that based on the current state of the campaigns to keep it fair and to keep trolls and AP farmers at bay.
  • The faction coordinator will help the group travel to the undisclosed location for the matches.  We will move these around based on the current state of the map and to keep trolls and AP farmers at bay.
  • The faction coordinator will maintain the post order for their faction and let people know when their turn is just about to happen.  The post order could be as simple as walking through the group roster and skipping over anyone who is there only to spectate.  Please let everyone know how many people are in your post list.
  • The faction coordinator is also welcome to be in the post list themselves.  We want everyone to have fun, after all.  Just make sure you have someone who can fill in for you during your matches.
  • Before a match, the faction coordinator should collect a filled grand soul gem from the fighter before they enter the ring.  That gem will be used to resurrect them if they fall, or returned to them if they emerge alive.  Feel free to sell the use of a grand soul gem to people who did not bring enough of their own at inflated prices.
  • During a match, watch your faction members to make sure they are following the rules listed in the thread.  Feel free to call out anyone you suspect is not following the rules.

Anyway, if any of you are willing to undertake helping me out here, I would greatly appreciate it.  We just need level headed people who are willing to promote more fun in ESO.

And if anyone is interested in joining along for fun, holler, I can duplicate the announcements of fight meetups here.

Tailger
Officer

I will take your silence as no interest.  Twas a long shot, but I tried at least.

Armithist
Guildmaster

Tailger wrote:

I will take your silence as no interest.  Twas a long shot, but I tried at least.

I have interest it this just no time to help with it sorry. But this sounds fun and will be grate for people looking to have more fun in eso.

Tailger
Officer

First meetup has been scheduled: Sunday April 19th at 3:45p Eastern / 12:45p Pacific.

Please read and follow the official rules documented in this thread.

Each faction will group up outside of Cyrodiil at the event start time and head off together. Do not be late or you will miss the group!

For the Altmeri Dominion, meet 'The Víper' near the horse stables in Vulkhel Guard called Abecean Saddle Company in Auridon. Mention to them that ""The cheese is old and moldy." for a group invite. If you do not see 'The Víper' send them a /tell for you may be in another shard of the megaserver.

For Daggerfall, meet a khajiit named Kusi in front of the horse stable 'Happy, Healthy Horses' in the city of Daggerfall, Glenumbra. Ask Kusi how the caramelized goat nibbles are today to get a group invite. If you do not see Kusi, send her a /tell, for you may be in another shard of the megaserver.

For the Ebonheart pact, meet a Dunmer named 'Ryoxis' near the fountain just south of the horse stables called 'Davon's Fine Steeds in Davon's Watch, Stonefalls. Ask them "Have you heard,That ants bite cats?" for a group invite. If you do not see 'Ryoxis' send them a /tell for you may be in another shard of the megaserver.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Order Of Madness Forum Index -> PvP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: