View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tailger
Officer

re: Guild duals, small skirmishes, PVP practice and other fun

Been wanting to do this for ages, but cannot seem to get anyone else interested in it. I've been leveling a daggerfall character as of late for the purpose of in-guild duals, small skirmishes, PVP practice, and many little Cyrodiil themed mini-games.

Need someone to practice skills with in Cyrodiil?  Its quite handy to have a foe who is not inherently hostile who can report what does and doesn't work.  This is is a great way to learn.

Duals for fun and science?  I'm there.

We can play a game of cat-and-mouse, someone trying to make their way somewhere, knowing that someone is out there hunting them?   Great way to test your ability to move through Cyrodiil without drawing attention.  Add in a third faction character and we can have a three way game.

So many fun ideas, just need a few people whom might be interested.  What say you, any interest? If so, respond to the post below so we can get something organized.

Tholhin

I would be game for this as I have never ran any pvp.  My time is somewhat limited so I would only be available on the weekends though.

Characters which I have available are:

V8 Templar

V4 DK

I also have an assortment of other characters which I have not touched in many moons.  It will take a while to get them respec'd and geared up, but I can get one of those going of needed.

V2 Templar

V6 Sorc

V3 Sorc

48 NB

47 Sorc

Tailger
Officer

Thanks Tholhin, are those all pact characters?

Here is my collection of characters as of this writing:

Zatani - vet14 Templar - Ebonheart Pact

Mal-Kodaav-Kaaz - vet4 Dragonknight - Ebonheart pact

Azlari - level 28 Nightblade - Ebonheart pact

Kusi - level 18 Templar - Daggerfall Covenent

If you have a character that you want to practice things with, you can ask any of my above characters for a dual whom are in a different faction, its a great way to learn.  We did this last night for a bit in Chillrend. 

Since 1.6 just hit, the whole game skillset has been turned on its head, so now is the time to learn.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Order Of Madness Forum Index -> PvP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: